Avoid Legal Mistakes With Your Business
Attorney Craig Lerman has robust experience in both business and law. He can help you identify the appropriate business entity for your goals and draft the formation documents, including partnership agreements and financial disclosures. We have offices in Kennesaw, Alpharetta and Atlanta, Georgia, to better serve you.
Having An Attorney Who’s Always With You
Once the legal framework for your business has been created, it is important to lay out a plan that is legally and financially sound. Attorney Craig Lerman has experience in advising clients on liability avoidance, asset protection, succession planning and more. He will educate you on the fundamentals of risk management and limited liability entities so you make the correct decisions when it matters most.
By offering legal services on an on-call basis, you can rely on him to fulfill what is essentially an in-house counsel role for your business. This approach gives you financial flexibility without taking on the risks of operating without a dedicated lawyer.
Ongoing Legal Services
Craig Lerman is a business lawyer dedicated to helping businesses succeed, and he does this by getting to know his clients and their goals. As your business grows, so will the number of legal issues you encounter. He can represent you in any legal proceeding, including:
- Business litigation: He provides plaintiff and defense counsel for his business clients involved in various business disputes, including breach of contract and litigation among principals.
- Business formation and business management
- Company and asset purchase agreements
- Contract review and ongoing business contracts: He is an experienced negotiator and contract adviser who can advance the interests of your business when making deals for your company.
- Employment law: He can give you sound legal advice on employment law matters, including independent contractor agreements, insurance and severance.
- Joint ventures, joint development and collaboration
- Real estate acquisition, development and holdings
- Trademarks and intellectual property
At Lerman Law Associates, P.C., we offer retainer agreements for our business clients. A retainer is an economical way to have an attorney who is always “on-call” to solve your legal problems. When a legal question crosses your desk, you can call Mr. Lerman for an answer, without worrying about incurring new legal fees.
How To Contact Lerman Law Associates, P.C.
If you are interested in taking your business from the drawing board to the boardroom, contact the law office of Lerman Law Associates, P.C., online today to discuss your plans. The firm offers free initial consultations. Call 678-888-5773 to schedule an appointment at one of our Kennesaw, Alpharetta or Altlanta, Georgia, offices.